SlashClassic0: Xiaolin SlashClassic0: Xiaolin

LOL

This was fucking funny, at first i thought it was crap, but then i actually listened to what he was saying, a 5 for you. i am still shitting myself with laughter as i write this review.

SlashFirestorm responds:

I had the similar reaction when I was making it! With me, I had trouble keeping my hands off of my cock long enough to make the tweens! :-D

Glad you liked it!

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

LOL

Love the series and i love thw whole angry and arrogaent red guy/ he is the best - but it wasnt 13 minutes, but who gives a fcuk the movie is brilliant!

Drawn Dream 9 teaser Drawn Dream 9 teaser

LOL

SURRENDER YOUR GENETAILS! WTF - DUDE, YOU FUCKING ROCK!

An Emo's Tale An Emo's Tale

ok

You have no idea about emos do you? i know plenty of emos and they are not like that - emos like many others 'groups' ae the critised by the media's steryeotypes. Do not post stuff about emos when all the submission is a steryeotype!

mungo-raginbrain responds:

roflol - you're an emo

Yoshi's Island The Movie Yoshi's Island The Movie

quite good

good graphics but needs a better storyline - i will vote 4

mario adventure PR mario adventure PR

great flash

very good - make a second, then a third: oh damn it make a series. yeh, i loved it - a job well done !!!

Ocean Breeze Finance Loan Ocean Breeze Finance Loan

ok

i dont need a loan and most of the jokes on here are STOLEN FROM OTHER ADVERTS SO AN INSTANT BLAM

WARTORIOUS responds:

OMG, basted on the adverts from TV, never seen an advert flash or anything before, you suck

Advanced Car Movement Advanced Car Movement

nice

i really liked this - and that hit N run game sounds fun. this helped im going 2 use this in a flash game - credits of movement 2 u of coarse!!

FLM Part 2: Teaser FLM Part 2: Teaser

nice

it was touching - lol - * sniff * *sniff* - lol i liked it personally and i voted four i like the block guy and ur style in graphics is alot better than other crap on NG sort of abstract ( i mean it in a good way ) yeh this is gonna get thru

Linkin Park - Papercut Linkin Park - Papercut

linkin park kick ass

linkin park r probably one of my fave bands and i also liked that movie - u have good taste in muzic